What makes Cetina different from other bottled waters?
Does Cetina undergo any treatment before being bottled?
How do you maintain the excellent quality of Cetina Natural Mineral Water?
Our technologists analyze the finished product in our internal laboratory on a daily basis, and the Public Health Institute of Split and Dalmatian County regularly takes samples and controls the composition of the water we bottle.
Where can I buy Cetina?
You can also refresh yourself with Cetina in canteens, cafés and restaurants.
Can the water we drink affect our health?
However, it makes a difference what kind of water we drink. Pure and natural spring water is the best option for hydration. It is important for it to contain just the right amount of minerals and trace elements that the body needs and can be easily processed. It is also important that water quality is controlled and that it is completely pure without the presence of any contaminants.
Why is it better to drink water with a low sodium (salt) content?
Waters with a negligible sodium content are more suitable for renal patients and those with high blood pressure. In addition, people who are trying to lose weight or are physically very active can drink light mineral water in large quantities, and pregnant women and children can avoid unnecessary salts which burden the body.
Cetina Natural Spring Water contains 1.85 mg/l of sodium, which puts it into the category of water with a low sodium content.
Is it necessary to drink water during physical activity?
How much water does the body need per day?
How to acquire the habit of drinking enough water every day?
· Drink a glass of water every morning before breakfast
· Always have a bottle of water with you (in the bag, car, on the desk, within sight and within reach)
· Don’t wait to become thirsty, but take at least a swallow of water whenever it is within your reach
· Remember to drink a glass of water before every meal
· Always keep a bottle of water refrigerated
· It is advisable to drink a glass of water before going to sleep as well
· If you notice that you forget to reach for a glass of water at least 8-10 times a day, you should set an alarm at regular intervals to remind you of it